I came across a very annoying issue a few days ago… we normally get the Service Request ID using a reusable runbook we created that just grabs the parent Service Request ID from a Runbook Automation Activity. However, I put…

I hate to admit this took me about two hours to discover the resolution to. I ended up using this reference to point me in the right direction, but I did something slightly different. I discovered that the invalid enumeration…

vWorkspace connector - cannot load vw0.pit

First post to this blog to celebrate that I’ve resolved an issue that has plagued our service desk intermittently for quite some time. I was frustrated by the amount of incidents that ended with “problem went away” etc. and I’m…